The new Artwood flagship model, AW3000, is designed to produce the superior natural sound that people expect from pure acoustic guitar, and there is no compromise on it. Moving towards a more traditional design and utilizing selected wood materials and parts as well as a more traditional neck size, it delivers one of the best sounds from an Ibanez Acoustic Guitar. We call it Artwood Renaissance, for its classic feel.
Whether you choose a pure acoustic Artwood model with a solid Engelmann spruce top, or an acoustic-electric model with a Fishman(R) Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQSST Shape Shifter(TM) preamp with onboard tuner, Artwood models offer playability, quality acoustic sound and huge value for the price. These dreadnought and singlecutaway grand concert bodies are extremely well-constructed, resonant and beautifully appointed.
- Beautifully crafted rosewood body bindings.
- The AW3000's bridge includes a bone saddle that delivers a well-balanced sound.
- AW3000NT features lush, solid mahogany back and sides.
- The bone nut on the AW3000NT delivers a well-balanced sound.
- The beautiful craftsmanship of AW3000's headstock includes Gold Grover(R) Tuners with Brown Pearloid Knobs.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back Sides: Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Body: Rosewood Body and Neck Binding
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Gold Grover(R) Tuners with Brown Pearloid Knobs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Bone Nut and Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Advantage(TM) Bridge Pins